The Rebirth of the Original, 1854-56 Republican Party
As reawakened Republicans, it is our intent to return, to “rebirth” the Republican Party to its original 1854-56 Party roots. The 1854-56 party had a venerated and singular, unifying purpose. Republicans were committed to the following two-phased, vanguard mission:
1. Ending chattel slavery: This mission was accomplished through the Union Civil War victory, April 11, 1865, and the enactment of the 13th Amendment, December 6th of the same year.
2. Ensuring that freed slaves and their descendants EXPERIENCE United States citizenship in accordance with the Declaration of Independence, “as is enjoyed by white citizens” as long as the Union “shall not perish from the earth.”:
3. This sacred mission is not yet fully accomplished as is evidenced by the unresolved, scourging conditions and situations that have raised the current, clarion cry of “Black Lives Matter”.
On Saturday, May 21st, 2016, the Second Civil Rights Conference to be conducted on the Floor of the Arizona State Legislature will be held in Phoenix, Arizona.
The first conference was in June 2010 on the Senate side of the Legislature. Our singular focus will be regarding 14th Amendment-Birthright Citizenship and we are calling upon every U.S. citizen who defines themselves as “republican” to help execute this strategy.
Are You a True Republican?
Find Out Here!
*When you find out, please let us know.
Based on the original, foundational, 1854-56 vanguard mission, as fellow Guardians of the Republic, the Arizona 14th Amendment Citizenship Force (A14-BCF), is calling out to all reawakening Republicans who desire the unification of the Party and this hallowed Republic.
We call out to those who desire to understand that this unresolved matter has made this Union “a house divided against itself”.
Furthermore, we call out to these reawakening Republicans to utilize their social media resources to send our message to the following:
1. All Republican, US Presidential candidates. Including the Honorable Senator Rafael Edward “Ted” Cruz, Governor John Kasich and most especially Mr. Donald J. Trump, real estate magnate, particularly as the 14th Amendment-Birthright is the centerpiece of his campaign.
2. The Republican National Committee (RNC), etc.
The Mission of the AUM:
- To demand the enforcement of the 14th amendment – birthright citizenship – as intended
- To restore a violated and misused thirteenth, fourteenth and fifteenth amendment triad of the United States Constitution to its true meaning and intent
- To educate and inform citizens of this republic of its foundational history as it actually happened
- To clarify and restore the history and intent of the 1854-56 Republican party, as guardians of the Republic, so its legacy can be reclaimed by all United States citizens
- To facilitate the unification, healing and true prosperity of America
- To directly address the destructive, divisive and distracting rhetoric that has stained the fabric of America through the revelation and dispensation of truth
- To restore America’s foundational relationship with God through educational efforts to right obvious, ongoing wrongs
- To invite American citizens to restore personal relationship with God as their part in healing the family that is America
“With malice toward none, with charity for all, with firmness in the right as God gives us to see the right, let us strive on to finish the work we are in, to bind up the nation’s wounds, to care for him who shall have borne the battle and for his widow and his orphan, to do all which may achieve and cherish a just and lasting peace among ourselves and with all nations.”
-Abraham Lincoln’s Second Inaugural Address, March 4, 1865